Sandford Dam.

General Discussion: This is a great place to go to post your questions, comments, suggestions (and even complaints!). Please keep the postings at a professional level.
Thank You!

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Sandford Dam.

Post by capt.dan » April 2nd, 2024, 1:11 pm

Man, that new ramp and possible holding water for a variety of fish species below that temporary Sandford Lake relief stream looks promising.
Attachments
thumbnail.jpg
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.

Gherner84

Post by Gherner84 » April 2nd, 2024, 2:34 pm

I like how they used a lot of that rip rap rock. It holds a lot of crayfish and minnows which bring in a lot of bigger hungry fish. Some of the best walleye fishing I’ve had in there was in June late at night fishing right along shore with floating crank baits.

capt.dan

Post by capt.dan » April 7th, 2024, 1:18 pm

I'm having a little trouble visualizing what the completed project will look like stream wise but thinking my new/old boat project will be getting tested there once I have it 100% operatable. thumbs_up
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.