Where it all started.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Where it all started.

Post by capt.dan » May 5th, 2023, 9:06 am

In this very interesting X-22 Roger Stone interview, he starts out talking about something that never jibbed very well with my thinking, even at the young age in my life of 10 years old when it all happened. Then became cloudier with my later accumulated knowledge of working firearms ballistics and didn't line up very well with the total presented evidence and conclusions presented, using what was then and remains the only evidence showing the weird IMV, almost forensic style Zapruder Films from beginning to end of Kennedys assassination. That of course included the shooter's (Lee Harvey Oswald) own demise, who was almost immediately shot/killed and eliminated by a terminally sick bar owner named Jack Ruby. All very orchestrated IMV and naively swallowed by a 1960's naïve mentality crowd. Roger I think rightly assumes this was the beginning role of what we know now as the Deep State, which back then started with the fairly new agencies of the FBI and CIA. So, throw in this historic info and much more Roger eludes to, and this interview is well worth the listen. https://rumble.com/v2m14um-roger-stone- ... nge-o.html
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.