TDS summation.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

TDS summation.

Post by capt.dan » April 15th, 2024, 11:30 am

Since losing a few very close friends to this political quagmire in the attempt to Save America's very Republic existence, I keep mentally searching for the answers as to why some people with TDS will never ever/ever see it Trumps way. And it finally came to me in a flash after reanalyzing the good character but closed off tendencies of one of my dearest life-long friends, who I've not talked to now for going on 2 years.

All of us have an inner character that deems things important and not so important. Things that are worth changing and fighting for and those that we see but deem are not. We all resist change once we've settled into a groove that keeps us at our happiest medium or at least in survival mode. Things that interrupt this medium, even if necessary for our entire future freedoms, are what we old hippies used to call (A HASSLE) and are not a welcomed facet when forced into our utopian or status-quo idea of life. This is what has happened in this country, we've been interrupted with a situation that is unwelcomed. So, these resistors are not really mad at Trump the man (even though they claim to be), they're screaming/tantrum in the corner mad at the changes he's trying to implement for the future good of all the people. So, they don't or won't see this as what it is. They see someone trying to squeeze in another thing to think and worry about outside their sphere and false iron dome protection in their protective selfish lives.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.