A never ending story?

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

A never ending story?

Post by capt.dan » November 11th, 2023, 10:18 am

dan medina
@zman173rd
Politics
18h
@StelieDan So I take it you've walked away, or ran, from a fight that some bully macho man big guy, who you KNEW was going to kick your dupa. Sometimes discretion ISN'T the better part of valor. If you believe in something strong enough, that's bigger than you personally, you'll do what's necessary.

https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/israels-911

How Israel Was Created
YouTube
Link Feed

Author
Captain Dan.
@StelieDan
·
Politics
·
27m
@zman173rd Dan. I watched your historic posted videos and did indeed gleam a few more historic things I did not know about how/who and the why of the nationally sponsored Jewish state. But thinking of all those things in a broader, maybe unfair, but almost always bloody circumstances and interactions, I couldn't help but think how many/many other countries were stripped, displaced or started causing its indigenous peoples to be uprooted and relegated to unfamiliar territories or areas. Dare we use the term Reservations. This world IMHO (for the most part) is delegated by and in generational waves. I've only had a small voice and a very limited say-so part in it from my birth in 1952 to today. My son from 1973 and my grandson from 2001. Thier life experiences, perceptions and opinions of the world we now live in versus other generations may differ from my own. Thier satisfactions or indignations about what happened in history may also differ greatly. None of these facts I hope will ever morally justify the wrongs being done now or historically done then, in this world to other human beings. Buts where are the starting points. Where does this reparations BS start and stop. New blood for old crimes?
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.