Schizophrenia Explained.

Political Issues, Views and News.
Simply don't read the political posts if you have buyers remorse.

Moderators: capt.dan, Chamookman

capt.dan

Schizophrenia Explained.

Post by capt.dan » December 27th, 2023, 10:13 am

I've always been what you might call a Word Smith all my life. Don't know why but have always kind of naturally understood vocabulary semantics at a very young age. I'm no genius, but first showed signs of this singular human understanding tendency as early as the 7th grade, when our school/class was given a State issued equivalency test, that among other things included this scholastic parameter. Seems I remember that even without trying, scored second highest in our class with a 10th grade 3 months equivalence score, right behind the school EGG HEAD Ronald Revard. Funny, the shit one remembers. 😆

Yet, I've struggled for the longest time trying to find, understand and place that/any proper word that might possibly explain just what's in the mind and the driving nature of a Liberal Democratic. Which also seems to attract and includes all the (RINO's) or others bent on destroying Americas human freedoms, sucking that life away while promoting pedophilic scum in the world that seems to attach themselves to their party. I mean aside from that treasonous, bribed, bought off nature, that skews any heart felt tendencies and mentalities that just might supersede any of those contorted human moralities. But this morning while formulating an answer to another post on another board I became privy to a word and its meaning that I've known but never explored the precise meaning of, that fully describes a liberal Democrat.

Schizophrenia:
A serious mental condition of a type involving a break down in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perceptions, inappropriate actions and felling's, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusions, and a sense of mental fragmentations.
Not everyone will agree with, understand you, like you, appreciate your character, personality or politics. Not even a few benefiting from your knowledge and/or generosity. But stay true to your beliefs and convictions.